I spent all of yesterday cleaning and sorting out my iTunes library and getting my music backup routine in place... In the process i found that if you don't do that often you tend to get duplicates that are not listed. I also started my new non destructive sorting methods using the comment field instead of clobbering album field. When all was done I ended up with 2036 songs that uses 3.98gb (64kbps AAC).

Here is my playlist config i setup: (I included the configs of the stock ones too)

Use of this article in whole or part is forbidden by law. Should you wish to use this article please contact the author for permission.

Back to top Sitemap